Recipe: Quinoa & Salmon Rice Paper Rolls
by Tegan Barton BHSc (Nat) – Naturopathy Student
- Roughly ¾ cup of cooked quinoa (optional: add tamari sauce & combine)
- 100g of cooked salmon
- 1 carrot – peeled and sliced finely into matchsticks
- 10 mint leaves – roughly chopped
- Few stalks of coriander – roughly chopped
- Half an Avocado – sliced
- 3-4 rice paper sheets
- Sauces – tamari
- Add warm water to a large bowl & soak one rice paper sheet for 30 seconds at a time.
- Place wet rice paper sheet onto a plate and start adding your ingredients.
- Roll up rice paper sheet, folding the ends as to keep the ingredients inside.
- Serve with tamari if required.