Wellness soup recipe
By Bianca Homes-Sawford
- 500ml Broth Bliss bone broth (grass fed or chicken)
- 500g of chicken, cooked and shredded (optional)
- 500ml of water
- 2 medium carrots washed and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery washed and de-stringed, chopped
- 1 small handful of fresh flat leafed parsley
- 1/2 cup of brown rice
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients to large pot on the stove.
- Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Once boiling, add the brown rice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and continue to cook them until vegetables and the rice are soft and cooked through.
- Serve in a bowl with a good squeeze of lemon juice and a sprig of parsley on top.